Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 1

Observation - Still numb, I assume. There have been no clear, salty saline solutions, much like last year. No need for edibles with a 4-day binge on Bali cuisine in Indonesia. Does one need an associate to validate one's life? First to set priorities straight. Bali cuisine. THAT's where my priorities lie.

A friend just told me about Melody Gardot so I checked out the following song by her aaanndd... fell in love as I fell out of love... or as I swum around with love... or as I let it suffocate me. Beautifully written poetry is always well appreciated, and her voice and lyrics did justice to music and to whatever genre her music is classified as.

Artist        Melody Gardot
Song        Our Love is Easy


It made me imagine in black and white, zooming in on the picture in slow motion. A girl smoking her cigarette, lying on the sofa, mingling with the shadows in this dark room where the only shard of light comes through the gap between the two curtains. A lazy Sunday... a hazy love of confusion.

No comments: